Middle East Cartoons - political cartoons and my thoughts

Middle East cartoons from around the world. Including the Mohammed cartoons. Cartoons about the middle east, Iraq, Israel, Palestinians, terrorism and more. Read peoples comments and post your own.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hamas and the peace process

This is the first cartoon I am reviewing from MidEastTruth.com. Many of the recent cartoons focus on Hamas and their involvement in the peace process (never thought I'd say that in the same sentence!). Let's just clarify what I mean. I don't mean that Hamas will take an active part in the peace process but rather how hard they will try to derail it. This cartoons speaks to the same idea as many of the recent cartoons about Hamas. I like the way this has been depicted, very clever imagery exposing Hamas as external and reactvie to the process. This cartoon was done by Mike Keefe, The Denver Post February 9, 2005. Anyway here it is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home