Middle East Cartoons - political cartoons and my thoughts

Middle East cartoons from around the world. Including the Mohammed cartoons. Cartoons about the middle east, Iraq, Israel, Palestinians, terrorism and more. Read peoples comments and post your own.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Legal issues and thank you

I just want to take a moment and thank those sites who have let me comment on their cartoon or cartoons about the middle east. I try to get permission from all parties before using them but in some cases I have not. I am still working on contacting all the artists involved to get permission (or at least alert them to my use of their cartoon). This is not always possible and often takes time. To those sites that I have not gotten permission yet, thank you so much!

In all cases a BIG THANK YOU! If you are unhappy about the way any material has been used please contact me, otherwise enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home