Middle East Cartoons - political cartoons and my thoughts

Middle East cartoons from around the world. Including the Mohammed cartoons. Cartoons about the middle east, Iraq, Israel, Palestinians, terrorism and more. Read peoples comments and post your own.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Middle east opinions

I was looking through my posts and the comments I receive and I realise that many of my posts are too long. This blog was always meant to focus on middle east cartoons and my thoughts on them. In most of my posts I get very carried away with my opinion of the middle east region and its politics. Therefore.....

....I have decided to create a blog for my opinion and other peoples' opinions about the middle east. From now on "Middle East Cartoons" will have cartoons and short posts. My new blog will have longer posts (sorry no cartoons!) and feature mine and other opinions.
So without any futher adue, intro to "Middle East Opinions". Enjoy the new (and old) blog!

Marc K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home