Middle East Cartoons - political cartoons and my thoughts

Middle East cartoons from around the world. Including the Mohammed cartoons. Cartoons about the middle east, Iraq, Israel, Palestinians, terrorism and more. Read peoples comments and post your own.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Please post comments!

Hi All

Welcome (back) to my blog! The idea behind this blog is to review Middle East cartoons and get comments. People then post comments and I get to comment again.

A big THANK YOU to all the visitors to this blog, and for the comments received so far. We need MORE comments! Please spend a bit of time going through some posts and comment (anything) on any post you like. Please tell me what you like and don't like about Middle East Cartoons and what type of Cartoons you would like to see. Please let me know what areas of the Middle East you would like me to focus on. The more feedback and comments you send the better Middle East Cartoons will be!

Thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marc K said...

Hi Guys

If you really enjoyed the blog so much then spread the word and send around the link!
Please add my blog to your sites!

Don't forget to add us to your favourites and spread the word about the blog!

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you for your views-I was beginning to think only the anti-Israel viewpoint was getting anny press. Keep up the good work!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Marc K said...

Hi Anon

Thanks for the great comment.
Please check back often for updates. I'll be loading a whole bunch of new cartoons really soon!
Subscribe to our mailing list for notification of updates (link on the left of the page).
G-d bless you and all of us!

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried a lot of pharmacies out there but the one that gave me the best service with the best price is www.pharmacy-medicine.net you won't believe how they changed my life. thank you pharmacy-medicine i love you.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(about something else)

I have absolutely no idea what this cartoon is saying about Mohammad or Islam. Please tell me if you understand.

You put that on one of your cartoons. Well, basically. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it. But the writing on the board the guy is pointing to is Hebrew. (In case you didn't know.) maybe that will help you define the cartoon more.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home